If imparting quality education is your goal, we’ll help you get there through customised loans that help you acquire land for your school, build new classrooms, upgrade or renovate existing facilities, and improve or add student transport facilities. We can also help you get furniture & equipment for classrooms, and fund new teaching equipment & resources. You can also use our customised loans to improve and maintain the quality of your teaching and non-teaching staff to build a name that parents truly trust. Our loans are available for all boards, and both franchises and standalone institutes.
- Schools maximum up to Class XII level (K12 Financing, Play Schools, Residential and boarding schools included
- Courses offered via classroom teaching mode only)
- There should be at least one school up to minimum 8th standard being run under one trust to be eligible for K12 funding.
- Minimum Student Strength
International Board- 150 students
State Board, CBSE, ICSE or IGCSE Board- 450 students
- Schools to be affiliated to State board or CBSE or ICSE or International Board or IGCSE (Norm not applicable to play schools)
- All regulatory approvals from Municipal, Fire and Health and sanitation departments should be verified and documented.
- In case of Gram Panchayat jurisdiction, approval from Gram Panchayat to be taken
Minimum Age Norms
Minimum Age of coborrower to be 23 years
Maximum Age Norms
Maximum Age of borrower/ coborrower at the time of loan maturity to be 65 years
Business Vintage / Work Experience
Should be more than or equal to 5 years
Minimum Loan Amount
Secured Business Loan - 25 Lacs
Maximum Loan Amount
Secured Business Loan - 500 Lacs
Secured Business Loan - 96 months